As you learn more about what a MIC actually is, you begin to understand that it’s essentially a fund that you invest in. This fund constitutes a pool of mortgages — all administered by ASCEND MIC — the returns of which are structured.
For the ASCEND MIC fund, this is that structure:
- Minimum investment: $25,000 for accredited investors and $150,000 for non-accredited investors.
- Target yield: 10.00% (Typical Class) per annum paid monthly.
- Redemption terms: 5-years hold, annual liquidity thereafter.
- Manager: ASCEND MIC
The ASCEND MID Fund offers:
- Security: ASCEND MIC holds first and second mortgages on the subject property, with all mortgages possessing title insurance.
- Returns: ASCEND MIC maintains a target yield of 9.25% (preferred shares), and has generated a net return in excess of 10% since our inception.
- Lower risk: Our maximum loan-to-value ratio is 80%.
- Regular income: Investor dividends are received regularly on a monthly basis.
- Diversification: A MIC is a truly unique component of anyone’s investment portfolio, and ASCEND MIC delivers relatively high rates of returns with relatively low levels of risk, especially compared to other fixed-income investments such as GICs and bonds.
- Professional management: At ASCEND MIC, we are experienced experts in mortgages and investments with a track record of success.
ASCEND MIC utilizes a diversified approach to investing in the residential real-estate market in areas such as the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Hamilton, Kitchener, Niagara and Barrie. Mortgage applicants and holders include demographics that are often overlooked by the big banks: self-employed individuals, new immigrants, people recovering from a poor credit rating. And we only deal with licensed agents and brokers, thus ensuring regulatory adherence, safety and high standards.
The result is that we generate a pool of mortgages that generates the kind of capital that provides the relatively high-rates of return ASCEND MIC offers.
We worry about administering all these mortgages, you worry about receiving a stable, regular, and relatively high rate of return. It’s that simple.
You can get the process started right away.
Talk to us today to get started on the road to meeting your investment objectives.